▪ No, I’m not single. I’m in a long-distance relationship, because my boyfriend lives in the future.
▪ The future is shaped by your dreams, so stop wasting your time and go to sleep.
▪ I never worry about the future, it comes soon enough.
▪ How do you know a man is thinking about his future? He buys two cases of beer, instead of one.
▪ Dear future husband, when you propose to me, please don’t put the ring into my food, because I guarantee, I will eat it.
▪ Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
▪ How to make God laugh? Tell Him your future plans.